July, the ultimate summer month. Sunny lazy days, holidays, bikinis, fruity drinks and barbecues. But wait a minute, so far the weather has been cold, rainy and miserable! I do live in England after all, but this weather better change so I can get a nice tan. Here’s what I want to do in July
- Move in to a new flat. I’m moving in just a few short days! I will be moving to a beautiful, leafy area of London which will be very exciting. I hate the whole moving process with packing up all my stuff as I have done that far too often the last 7 years,but fortunately I have the help of my boyfriend (and his car).
- Start saving money. I will be starting my new job this month which I am beyond excited about. That means a stable income which means I can set up a budget which includes saving.
- Sun tan in a park. London has a bounty of parks which I will definitely take advantage of should the weather behave. Pack your bikini, some food and drinks, a blanket and a book and you’re good to go!
- Find a new running route. Many of the points in this points are linked with moving to a new area, and therefore a few changes are needed. My current running route is along a canal, which is so peaceful and is going to be hard to beat.
- Focus on my new job. As previously mentioned I will be starting a new job which I am so excited about. But it’s also going to be a huge change to my more than relaxed lifestyle the last few months which mean I’m probably going to be more tired than usual. But I definitely welcome the change!
- Focus on this blog. I am just getting in to having this blog and I enjoy it more and more! It really is so much fun so this month I want to focus on how to make my blog look better and communicate more to other bloggers, I can’t wait 🙂