So, I’ve been extremely careful with my spending lately as cash has been spare and I have only been able to spend money on the essentials like food and bills. But! Finally, my situation has improved a bit and I have been able to spend on fun things, like makeup. Yey!! *screams*
So, without further ado, here is what I have bought over the last few weeks.
- Lancome Hypnose Doll eyes mascara in black waterproof
- Rimmel Scandaleyes eye liner
- Stippling brush from a random brand
- Maybelline The Blushed Nudes eyeshadow palette
- KIKO Milano pencil lip gloss in 07
- Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation in 100 Ivory
- Collection contour kit Highlight & sculpt
- OPI nail varnish in Petal Soft
So, all together my buys have been drug store except for the Lancome mascara. It was all affordable and from not being able to spend money on money I have been very apprehensive on spending money on high end makeup just now. If you’re in a similar situation were you are not able to spend a lot of cash on makeup I would definitely recommend trying drug store makeup on most of your makeup and maybe keep one or two high end items like I have done with the Lancome mascara.